Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank You

Thank you for logging on to my blog. I truly appreciate your opinions and advice and in getting this blog started, I would not have been able to do it without YOU. This blog is dedicated to all the people that drive cars, want cars, need advice on car purchasing, need help negotiating a deal with the dealer, need help with a car repair etc. Pretty much all things cars, this blog is for YOU THE CONSUMER. I am a certified car enthusiast and I bring to you years of experience in the car arena, marketing advertising, engineering, designing, customizing and negotiating, and I love hearing your opinions and hope to contribute to the automobile world that would benefit you in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great!!! You are welcome, I got lost of opinions.

    ReplyDelete